According to us, these are the top 8 investment highlights from last week’s budget speech:
- The R300 billion worth of pledges made at the Investment Conference last year
- Government has allocated 8 billion for industrial business incentives
- 6 million is allocated to the Small Enterprise Development Agency to expand the small business incubation programme.
- 8 billion is allocated for the implementation of 262 priority land-reform projects over the next three years.
- 7 billion is set aside to assist emerging farmers seeking to acquire land to farm.
- The Land Bank will support smallholders, and leverage partnerships with other financial
It aims to disburse R3 billion in the next fiscal year.
- The infrastructure fund … will accelerate R526 billion worth of on-budget projects by bringing in the private sector and development finance institutions. In several instances the private sector will design, build and operate key infrastructure assets.
- Government will commit R100 billion over the next decade.
How will you be taking advantage of these?