Uzenzele promotes the sourcing of capital for large-scale infrastructure projects in South Africa, Angola, Mozambique, Tanzania, DRC, Kenya and Uganda through its large network of local and international technical and financial partners.
Uzenzele specifically looks at financing post-Bankable Feasibility Study Phase, for project sizes in excess of US$10 million.
Funder & Type of Funding:
There are a range of partners in the financing and technical areas. Various factors will determine who the funders(s) will be. The funding could be in the form of:
- Debt, and/or
- Equity, and/or
- Grants and incentives, and/or
- Alternative solutions
- Each project will be evaluated on its own merits to determine the type and value of funding available
- There is no limit
- Developers of infrastructure projects in excess of US$10 million in Africa, as well as the rest of the world.
- Project development costs
- Project implementation costs
- Each project will be evaluated on its own merits and requirements may vary
- Examples: Permits, Licensing, Governmental agreements, Technical experience, BoQs, etc.
How We Help You:
- Determine sources of funding
- Documentation and application preparation
- Introductions, submissions, facilitations and funding drawdown
Joing our Newsletter
Cristina da Costa