Uzenzele works with a wide network of specialist bankers and dealmakers to make your capital raising a reality.
Debt is sourced from appropriate and applicable commercial banks, non-traditional/alternative financiers and development finance institutions with the appetite to finance your growth.
Equity is sourced through Uzenzele’s relationships with high net-worth individuals, venture capitalists, institutional private equity investors and commercial financiers with appetite to take on equity to help you raise the necessary funds for your growth.
|For who?||Established businesses in a growth phase looking for growth and expansion capital.|
|Preference to businesses in manufacturing and value-adding processes|
|– Businesses in other industries will be assisted, with an understanding that their options may be limited|
- Develop, prepare and submit application (including bankable business plan and financial models where required)
- Application facilitation and management
- Claim preparation, submission, facilitation and drawdown
|Types of funding?||Determined by business and requirements, options include:|
- Traditional (debt – commercial and alternative sources – & equity), and/or
- Non-traditional (grants & incentives)
|My contribution?||Between 10% to 90% depending on nature and source of finance as well as the business|
|B-BBEE level required?||Dependent on type of funding and/or the funding institution|