Uzenzele works with a wide network of specialist bankers and dealmakers to make your capital raising a reality.
Debt is sourced from appropriate and applicable commercial banks, non-traditional/alternative financiers and development finance institutions with the appetite to finance your growth.
Equity is sourced through Uzenzele’s relationships with high net-worth individuals, venture capitalists, institutional private equity investors and commercial financiers with appetite to take on equity to help you raise the necessary funds for your growth.
||Established businesses in a growth phase looking for growth and expansion capital.
|Preference to businesses in manufacturing and value-adding processes
|– Businesses in other industries will be assisted, with an understanding that their options may be limited
- Develop, prepare and submit application (including bankable business plan and financial models where required)
- Application facilitation and management
- Claim preparation, submission, facilitation and drawdown
|Types of funding?
||Determined by business and requirements, options include:
- Traditional (debt – commercial and alternative sources – & equity), and/or
- Non-traditional (grants & incentives)
||Between 10% to 90% depending on nature and source of finance as well as the business
|B-BBEE level required?
||Dependent on type of funding and/or the funding institution