Aldes Uzenzele established in 2023 is a division of Uzenzele and an agency of Aldes Business Brokerage. Aldes Uzenzele’s focus is on SME and mid-market businesses, servicing family-owned and corporate clients.
The Directors of Uzenzele are certified Business Brokers under the CBBI(Certified Business Broker Council) acting as Brokers for Sellers of businesses to find suitable Buyers and visa versa. Established in 1979, Aldes has more than 40 outlets across South Africa and Namibia. Our service-orientated approach ensures that we have remained at the forefront of our industry – selling more businesses in Africa than any other. Our use of advanced technology and an extensive database for both Sellers and Buyers means that our Brokers are exceptionally good at sourcing the perfect business opportunity for our Buyers. Working as a group for our Sellers / Clients, we are more successful in securing a credible Buyer. At the core, Aldes is a results-driven business brokerage.
As Business Brokers we act as Agents for our Sellers. Through our tried and tested methods and processes we will assist you in preparing your business for sale, advise you as to the current market and guide you through the process to sell your business for maximum value.
We perform our tasks with discretion and treat all information as confidential. Aldes is responsible to our Sellers, and through our unique sales methodology you will achieve a top market related price.
To sell your business, Aldes will:
- Obtain a mandate to sell
- Compile a report with a SWOT analysis
- Provide a market related valuation
- Offer guidance and advice
- Extensively market your business to a wide audience
- Source and screen potential Buyers
- Only introduce qualified and suitable Buyers
- Assist with drafting legal agreements
- Secure deposit in trust account
- Provide due diligence advice
- Do all things required to ensure a smooth transaction
If you want to sell your business, let us know and we’ll find you a buyer.
Our experience as the largest Business Brokerage in Africa has shown that Buyers are our future clients. Always aiming to secure a solid transaction, and our service orientated approach, has made us the most successful in the industry. Through our extensive network of Brokers throughout South Africa and Namibia, and the largest database of businesses available, you are bound to find and acquire the most suitable business – perfect for your needs. Aldes is accountable to our Buyers and through our prudent methods and established processes you’ll acquire a good business.
To help you buy a business, Aldes will:
- Take time and make effort to understand what
business you are looking for
- Provide you with info on opportunities available
- Conclude a non-disclosure agreement
- Qualify you against the criteria stipulated by our
- Introduce you to business owners serious about
- Service you in a courteous and professional manner.
- Guide you through the entire process of acquiring a
- Advise you on current market conditions
- Handle ourselves in an unbiased manner during
- Assist you with making an offer
If you’re interested in buying a business, tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll find it.