We understand that making sound business decisions can be challenging. Management needs quality information and analysis that they know they can trust.
Uzenzele’s team, with it vast knowledge across various industries, brings this critical information to your fingertips – giving you the confidence to take the decisions needed to grow your business or project.
CAPITAL RAISING CONSULTING & ADVISORY
Our capital raising experts provide commercial, financial, economic, and strategic advice to companies and projects needing to raise capital internally or externally.
With over 10 years of capital raising experience, we understand how to package and present projects for investment to both internal and external stakeholders and financiers.
It’s time to reconsider how to create value for your company, customers, people, and shareholders, improving ways of operating efficiently and building key competitive advantages.
Developing new and innovative commercial partnerships, markets, products and services is critical to ensure continued growth and success. And to raise the finance needed to achieve this, you need to be confident in your growth story and data.
Having a team of trusted experts you can call on to help you define, prioritise, design, report and analyse your development plans is critical.
With over 2,000 businesses assessed and over 197,065 pieces of information processed – and counting – we’ve worked with business owners and executive management to arrange over R2.1 billion to date.
Supplementary Value Added Services are Listed Below
- Advisory board positions
- Appropriation requests
- Bankable feasibility report compilation and/or review
- Budget and spending plans
- Business and operating model design and development
- Business case development
- Business plan compilation
- Business strategy development
- Business valuations
- Capital raising strategy
- Capital structuring, facilitation and arranging
- Commercial and financial venture feasibility including JVs
- Data analysis and verification
- Data room management
- Detailed cost accounting and benchmarking
- Development of early-stage project concept documents
- Development of feasibility studies
- Development of market studies
- Document management and analysis
- Due diligences for buy or sell side mergers and acquisitions
- Economic modelling
- Financial modelling
- Identification of capital sources
- Investment strategy
- Management data and information analysis
- Performance indicators
- Review of financial and management records
- Risk analysis and mitigating factors